Following the recent update from the government we wanted to reassure all our clients that our practice is still open. Our number one priority is the well being of our clients, patients and all our amazing team.
We will continue to deliver our services with some safety measures in place.
- We will continue to see our patients, please call us to see if you require a video call or if we need to see your pet in person.
- We have made the decision to stop all routine operations and appointments until we are out of lockdown.
- If you do need to bring your animals to the practice we will ask you to wait outside whilst we assess your animal, they will be looked after by our fabulous vets and nurses.
- You may be asked to come into the practice with your animal for exceptional circumstances, if this happens we will ask you to wear PPE.
- Please always wear a mask when coming to the practice, we still get closer than 2m to talk to you.
- Please allow 24 hours for repeat prescriptions and flea/work treatment.
- Do not forget we are still here for you.
Many thanks the Cherry Tree Team